Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl (season 1 epi 4&5)

her phone was ringing, she picked. Though Icouldn’t hear the caller’s voice from thephone, but bimpe wasresponding “ok, alright, ok, ok” on the phoneand she dropped thecall. Before I could say anything, bimbe said“that is my roomateat school. She is asking me the time I will getto PHC”.I dashed out of the room. I stood outside myhouse for like10minutes thinking all sort of things“Am I actually a mumu?, what if she is rightabout having acousin?. After all, she will give me s-x as asurprise beforeleaving so I will actually taste her?. Butshould I tell her aboutwhat I saw on facebook?,but what if she askedme how I get toknow her account details?, but if I don’t giveher the money, howwill she get to PHC?. Or should I delay her tilltomorrow so as toenjoy her over the night?. But NO, she ishaving a 4 unit testtomorrow. And bimpe is beautiful ooooo, Ithink I like hernaturally because if not, I won’t be this mumuforher”************. The thoughts were justcoming in andoverlapping, I don’t know what to opt for. At apoint, I just madeup my mind to give her 5,000naira to manage.After all, I can’tpay more than 5k if I invite a girl for homeservice. So let me justzero my mind that I am paying only for thesurprised s-x and Iwill assume that I lost the 10k I gave herearlier.I stopped thinking and stopped a bike.Bike man, take me to alagbaka. He said “brosna 150nairaoooo”. No problem, I replied. He rode passthrough fiwasaye girlscollege and finally dropped me in front of firstbank oppositecaptain cook at alagbaka junction.On getting to first bank ATM, the crowd wasso much, so Idecided to go to GTB atm adjacent first bank.The queue isn’tthat much. I am the 12th person on thequeue. I was so anxiousto withdraw the money and go back home tomeet my surprisepackage, in fact, I insult anyone who stayedlonger on themachine.When there about 6 people in front of me,something just struckme that I should go to facebook and check herrecent chats. Thistime, I got the greatest shock of my life onwhat Isawas I opened her message. She started a chatwithswordman 5minutes agoSWORDMAN: baby, hiBIMPE: sweetie, I’m fine. I so much enjoyedthe way you makelove to me. It was the best I have ever had inmy life.Chaiii. I developed headache instantly. Iscrolled up to read againincase I didn’t get it very well, I continuedreadingSWORD:. Same thing here, I so much miss urorals. Infact, if notfor the test you said you want to writetomorrow, I won’t have letyou go today.BIMPE: baby don’t worry, I will be back afterthe semester break.I can’t wait to feel you againSWORD: that’s my baby. How far with theplace you said you aregoing for your Tfare, I mean your daddy’sfriend you talkedabout?.BIMPE: I’m there already, but he went out tobank to withdrawmoney for me.SWORD: why not come here for a quickeeplssssssBIMPE: time has gone and he will be backsoonSWORD: baby pls it won’t be long, I promise itwon’t exceed10minsBIMPE:. Are u sure?SWORD: I promiseBIMPE: ok dear, set the stage, don’t let memeet you with clothson and make sure its a hot ride. I will be therein a jiffy.SWORD: ok dear, I will be waiting.Chaiiii. I shouted and it attracted theattention of people on thequeue. They asked me what’s wrong but Icouldn’t say anything.I stepped out of the bank. And was wonderingif I am notdreaming. Just as I was thinking of what nextto do. My phonerang and its a message from bimpe whichsays “baby, pls I leftmy school ID card at my cousins place, I amon way to get it. Iwill be back in 20mins time pls”.I don’t know when I started crying. I wascrying like a baby onthe express. I said to myself. “This time,Onihaxy, u must teachthis b-----d a lesson she will never forget in her life
just as i was standing infront of the bank andcrying likesomeone who lost his d--k, my fone rang. Ilooked at the screenand it was a friend named segun. I do call him“sege the guru”because is into blogging and ICT.SEGE: ogbeni how far? U number no dey wakasince yesterdayMe: sege how farSEGE: I dey o. Wetin do ur voice, u no deysound normal my guyME: I have been duped by a woman i love somuch.SEGE: say wetin, abeg pick a bike dey comeoba-ile right now.I stoppd a bike going to oba-ile where segunlives. After 8mins. Iam at segun’s room entranceme: ko ko kosege: who be that, come in.I entered, sat down, then without wasting time,i summarized thewhole episode to sege in 3minutes.SEGE: “were ni e o” omo porta ti lo agbari fune. Ode ni eME: no be my fault, this babe fine die and getassets for front andback. I just so much love herSEGE: Ogbeni, you are the “baddest maga everliveth”me: thank u. Wetin i go come do now segunSEGE: no worry, we go arrange collect part orthe whole of that10k from her, u go still straff her free for thenext 2days and u godischarge her without giving a koboMe: is that possible, how i go do am now?Just immediately, a message came in fromadebimpe which says“baby, i’m on my way back”. I showed it tosege. He laughed andsaid to me. “ogbeni, if u fall again this time,then u don breakworld maga record”.He opened a bulk sms application on hisphone, draft a Accessbank debit alert of 25k and send it to my line.Me: what should i do with itSEGE: Show it to her wen u reach house, tellher say ATM debitthe whole 25k wey u wan give her and themoney no come out ofthe machine, so u dey go the bank tomorrowto complain. But ifshe no fit wait, tell her say u get person wey ufit collect themoney from and then call me make i show. Wego dey write dscript on whatsapp as u dey go. But makesure u clear thewhatsapp chats after oooI dashed out of segun’s house. I went homestraight, on gettinghome, i met adebimpe sitting on the bedrestless. As i entered,she hugged me and gave me a kiss.BIMPE: baby, u look unhappy, what happend?Me: ** i brought out my fone and showed herthe alert and thenact the drama as directed by segun”***bimpe wore a sad faceBIMPE: What do we do now? This is 11:08amand i must get toPHC today.ME: ok relax, let me call a friend to borrow me20k to give you, iwill sort him when u are gone.I picked up my phone and called segun tocome.Bimpe hugged and kissed me again and said“u are a darling”. Iasked of the surprise she promised earlier, shesaid i should waittill my friend leaves so that no one willdisturb. I replied “ok”.Segun arrived at about 10mins later.ME: sege my guy. Pls i need ur help, my babewan return toschool today and ATM fuc.ked up. Abegborrow me 20k tilltomorrow.SEGUN: lai lai. The 8k wey u borrow last time,u neva returm amand u wan collect another one?. I go give uthe 20k only after urefund the previous 8k.ME: Se na because of 8k u come dey disgraceme infront of mybabe?. Abeg i go give u the two together.SEGUN: lai lai, find means and give me the 8kfirst.Then i turned to bimpe.Me: bimpe, pls do u have 8k with you, let megive this guy sothat he can give me the 20kBIMPE: i dont have that amount, the onlymoney on me is 5,500and its a money that my friend gave me tobuy weavon for herfrom akure.ME: Don’t worry, give me 5k out of it, sincei’m giving you 20k inreturn, u can then sort your friend.She gave me the 5k and i gave it to segun.ME: Now wey i don give u 5k out of 8k, can unow help me?SEGUN: Se u know say u be akue?. If notbecause of ur prettygirlfriend, i no go help u. Let me go home andbring the money, iwill be back in 10mins time.Immediately after segun’s departure, she gaveme the surprise.We had a hot romance which leads to oneround of sweet s-x.3mins after the s-x, segun called, i picked andput on loudspeaker.Me: sege how far?, where is the money now?SEGUN: wahala don shele oo. As i dey come urplace the othertime, i forget to lock my door, before i reachhome, dem don carrymy lappy and took all the 30k wey dey house.ME: Eyah. So sorry oo. Abeg se u fit returnthat 5k, i go findmeans add to it give my babe?SEGUN: U dey mad ni. **segun hanged up thecall.*************flashback*********Immediately after segun’s departure, bimpelooked into my eyeswhile she sat on the bed.“Onihaxy, I love you. You are cool, cute, gentleand caring, wherehave you been all this while when I waslooking for a good guy?”.She then moved close and kissed me and westarted kissing passionately. I took hold of herbosoms andooohh, they were really soft and she stiffled amoan as I touched her Tips. She said“I’m afraid that you will dump me after havings-x with mebecause that is how you guys always do.”, Ireplied, “baby uknow I so much love you. If not, I won’t berunning everywhere toget money for you…,she smiled and resumedthe kissing. Iripped offher top and descended voraciously onher swollen Tips. I furthered downward tounzip her jeanstrouser. I was shocked at what I saw,bimpewas pantless…Why pantless. I asked?. She replied “I’m notalways comfortablewith pants”. But I thought to my self “chaii,swordman must havea hand in this pantless issue.She pulled down my jeans and boxersand saw my erect manliness, shesimply rubbed it and den she sat down withher legs open andher K---y-Cat dripping wet. Chai, bimpe is nottight and I noticedsomething like Fluid on her Vjay hair. I slidmy condomize d--kinto her and she gasped. My heart skipped twobeats as i felt myd--k heating up and she continue to moanlouder.We switch to canine after about 4minutes ofthe s-x and Icontinued going in and out faster and shebegged for more whichI gave herultimately. We lasted for the next 6mins and Ic-m. It wasobvious that she noticed that I wasn’t excitedabout the s-x.What’s wrong baby? Bimpe asked. Nothing, Ireplied.Bimpe: Onihaxy, do you truly love me?ME: why did u ask again?BIMPE: I just want to be sure because you arethe only guy Ihave in my life after breaking up with my ex.And I don’t want tosuffer for love again.ME: I assured you of my love *yinmu*BIMPE:. Ok dear, let me get a shower anddress up while we areawaiting uncle segun.She stood from the bed Unclad, she walkedtwisting the fresh fairBottom as she opened the door to thebathroom .I took my phone and checked my whatsappmessages. I got amessage from sege. “Mr maga, flash me whenu are with yourgirl. I will call you, make you put am for loudspeaker, I want actanother drama……to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment