Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl (season 1 epi3)

Just after 2mins of her kissing me, shestopped and wentstraight to my kitchen, as she was going, shesaid, “baby, I don’twant to travel empty stomach so as not tocollapse in the bus”.Chai, wetin I go do?. The rehearsals are gone,the boldness tofrown at her is gone, I don’t even know if Ishould confront herabout her facebook messages, what if I do,what will be herreaction?. A lot of thoughts was just runningthrough my head.She located my noodles carton and startedcooking while westarted conversationMe: bimbe, what went wrong between you andyour cousin?Bimpe:. Don’t mind that my uncle jaree, I toldhim that I’mreturning today and that he should give memoney but he refusedsaying he doesn’t have money.Me:***thinking in my mind that “so this girl isexpecting me topay the return T.fare again?”***. really?, whywill he do that tohis kid sister?Bimpe:. He said I should wait till wednesdaybut I insist that I’mreturning today which is sundayMe: that’s bad of him oooo. Did u offend himbefore now?Bimpe: no ooooo. He is just a stingy relative.If not that Imistakenly spoke with him about coming toakure to seesomeone which Is you, then he insisted that Imust come to hisplace, in fact, he called my mum that I amcoming to his place sothere is nothing I can do about it than tolodge at his placeMe: eeyah. That’s family bond. Family willalways want to betogether. But wait, which area in this akure ishe living?Bimpe: somewhere around ijoka.Me : ***then I remembered the address I sawin her facebookchat was exactly ijoka. Sunday bustop to beprecise***.Baby, that is just 40mins journey from hereooo. Won’t I get tomeet my in-law facially?Bimpe: I told you we aren’t in good terms.infact, I insulted himthis morning and left there with anger, so itsnot ideal for now,maybe during my next visit.Me: okBimpe: baby, its 10:20am now and I shouldleave around 12pmso as to get to PHC earlier. So what do u keepfor me. Won’t youbuy provisions, cosmetics and cloth for yourbaby?Me: I frowned and said BIMPE! U are verywicked and a badperson, infact, I’m not happy with you, Ishould tell you this * Ihave made up my mind to tell her she is acheat, prostitute and ascammer*Bimpe: *shocked*, she came closer, placedhand on my head,takes it down to my chest and plants a kisson my mouth. Thenshe asked “what’s my offence my husband”Me: ****with this little kiss and the soft touchfrom her palms plusthe seductive way she used the tip of herb---m to rub my back,my brain was formatted again**** bimpe, Iwas sick sinceyesterday which I told u about, u can’t evenask about my health,all u can do is to ask for provisions, its unfairooooo. ***dats allI could utter, I don’t know what sealed mymouth***.Immediately, she sat on my laps, rubbed myhead with herhands, pressed her bosoms on me harder andsaid “I’m sorrybaby”. I still wear a frown wondering why Ilost the courage toconfront and rebuke her.She noticed this and kissed me passionatelythis time. Its wasromantic that I enjoyed it. As we were kissing,my hand locateher shirt button, I was about to loose it, shesaid “stop stopstop”, the indomie should be burning by now, Ineed to go andcheck it. She stood up from my laps and wentto the kitchenleaving me with hard on.I said to myself again… Chaii onihaxy, u mustbe the greatestfool of the first order………………………..Just as I sat down sadly on the bed nursingmy hard-on. Shecalled me from the kitchen to join her ineating the noodles. Iwent to meet her in the kitchen. After finishingthe noodles, Iwent back to sit on the bed while she sat atthe other edge of thebed.BIMPE: baby, I will miss you, if not for mycousin. I would havelodge at your placeME: its no problem.BIMPE: hope you will also give me somethingto give my friendsat school because they will be expectingME: ok, dat reminds me. Now that your cousinrefuse to give youmoney, how will you get to PHC?BIMPE: oh baby, I know you won’t watch mebeen stranded inakure. After my cousin, u are the only person Ihave here. Plshelp meME: but today is sunday and banks doesn’topen, how do I do it?BIMPE: ****she suddenly wear a sad face andstarted sheddingtears**** pls onihaxy. I beg of you, pls useyour ATM and helpme, I have a test of 4unit course tomorrowmorningplease.******continue with the sad face****ME: instantly, I felt pity for her, I felt her pain,I thought of hertest. I just don’t know where the MR nice guyin me came from. Ireplied her that “don’t worry, I will try and getsomething from theATM.Bimpe was so happy that she kissed meagain, this time it wasmore romantic and passionate. I locate hershirt button again.This time, she didn’t resist, I press on to herbra, dipped my handinto it, located her Tips, I was squeezing andpressing. I tracedmy hands down to her abdomen, still doingthe kissing. Just as Iwas about unzipping her trouser, she said“STOP”, I refused butshe removed her mouth and shifted a bitBIMPE: baby, don’t you think its too early forus to have s-x?. Weare going to get married and enjoy ourselvestill eternity, whyshould we rush?. And besides, this is our firstdate dear. Pls******she wore this innocent girl look*******I just wore a straight face and refuse to sayanything. Shenoticed that I am unhappy. So she camecloser again in kissedme. She started rubbing my chest, I was happythinking she isready to play. Just as I was about pressingher bosoms, she heldmy hand and say, “baby, pls hurry to the bankbecos of time, Iwill surprise you when you are backImmediately I heard the word suprise, Isuddenly smile andbecame restless. I dashed into my wardrobe,picked up a shirt.Picked my ATM card. Just as I was aboutstepping out of theroom, her phone was ringing**.....to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment