Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl(season 1 episode 1)

Early february. I met adebimpe on facebook asa mutual friend toone of my friends. One thing led to another, westarted chattingon BBM and early march, we started E-dating.3weeks ago, wediscussed on how we will see facially and shesuggested totravel down to meet me in akure if only I cansend T.fare.Adebimpe is a student of uniport so she fullybased in PHC.I was so happy that I started day dreaminghow the visitation willlook like, the romance, fun, love-making etc. .On the 14th ofapril, I sent 10k into her account as Tfare. Shecalled me to tellme she got the money. And the travellingpreparationbegan.The D-day came. I have cleaned up my room,bought foodstuffs,bought a new pack of CD., wen she dropped atakure garage, Itold her to pick a bike to my house addresswhich she did, shegot to my house at around 5pm. I ushered herin, gave her softdrinks and we were chating. Wen it was 6pm,she shocked me bytelling me she has a cousin here in akure andthat’s where shewill be staying throughout her 3days of stayand dat I shd visither at her cousin’s place the following day. Iwas so sad but Ididn’t show it, I faked a smile and walk her offto take bike.I come dey reason am say “se na like dis my10k go waste?”.The next day, I didn’t go to visit her and I liedthat I was sick withthe mindset that she will come to my placeinstead. But na lie,all she could do was to call me and ask aftermy health.That nite, I couldn’t sleep. I was justwondering how silly I am. Ijust put my fone in silence and forcefully sleptoff.As I woke up around 6am in the morning, Ipicked my fone and Isaw a text from adebimpe. Which says “babyu knw I will beleaving today, wat time should I come to visitu so as to get myreturn Tfare”. Chaiii, na so my head spark..........to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment