Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl (season 1 epi2)

Just while I was wondering about mystupidity, my memorystarted flashing back to the how westarted……….After sending her a friend request on facebookwhich sheaccepted. We chat about academics, life ingeneral. As time goeson, we were so fond of each other that weconfided in each other.She told me about her relationship that justended with mike dueto emotional and physical abuse. She told mehow mike didn’tlove her, how he violently demand for s-x, howhe alwaysdemanded for ana.l s-x which she alwaysrejected not until oneday when mike drugged her drink and she wasunconsciouswhile mike had his way through her bombom.I felt so sorry forher that I always keep her company on chats.We do exchangepictures, voicenotes and videos. The feelingswas developinggradually until the day I asked her out…It took her up to 2weeks to give a yes answer,after giving me ayes, we started the E-dating proper.Its was fun all through because we chatalmost every minutes, Iwill always call her time to time which shedon’t always returnbut I never mind. As at march, our intimacygrew to the extentthat we engage in dirty chats. Chaii, adebimpeis a guru at it.She will always tell me about her sexcapadeswith her ex, howshe gives Mouth Gig and swallows the c-m.How she do perform56 styles. Infact, every nite, I do make sure myfone is chargedso as to enjoy each nite moment of sexchat,after chat, she willcall me in the midnite for phonesex. One niteduring our normalchat, we were likeBimpe: baby, I’m getting wet to much disdays, each time I feellike having you in meMe: the feelings is mutual baby, same thinghereBimpe: pls can u do me an urgent favour?Me: what favour is that dear?Bimpe:. Pls send pics of your erected d--k tome.Me: *suprised*. Waoo, but on one condition,Bimpe:. What’s the condition?Me: u will send ur own nudes to meBimpe:. Don’t worry dear, just be patient tillwe meet, I will giveyou a surprise package you will alwaysremember for the rest ofyour lifeMe:, really?, tell me about itBimpe:. You know what?. I will suck you whileyou will c-m 3times in my mouth and I will swallow. I willgive u the bestd----e u have ever experienced and atleast 30out of my 56 s-xpositionsMe: chai *my d--k responded to the signal* Ican’t wait for thatdear.The chat ended with a nice phonesex till Islept of and I had thisnasty dream of me and adebimpe…………….I woke up from my “day-dreaming” and beginto wonder whatactually happened. I began to compare thebimpe who is alwaysnasty on chats and always look forward to usbeen together withthe bimbe who barely spend 1 hour with meonly to tell me she isgoing to stay over at her cousin’s place whomshe didn’t tell meabout earlier.while I was still imagining. My phone rangand I tried checkingwho is on the line, it was bimpe. I didn’t pickthe calls cos I wasso mad at mysef, considering the 3bottles ofalomo I havebought, the preparations and the likes. Iignore more of her calls.I decided to open my operamini and browsemy facebook towhile away time. As the facebook homepagepage opened. Onthe username, I saw her email filled in it, andon the password. Isaw 8 dots just as normal password code.Immediately I got aflash back that when she came to my houseon day 1, she askedfor my fone to use because her blackberrybattery was flat. Iremembered she logged out before returningthe fone to me. Soas I was wondering whay could havehappened, I then recollectthat a notification that says “do you wantopera to keep yourpassword for this page?” Usually comes up,then I assumed shemust have selected YES.I gladly logged in into her account and browsethrough hermessages.To my surprise, bimpe does the same flirt chatshe did to mewith like 4 other guys. The one that shockedme most was a guyon her message named “swordman”. The guyalso lives in akureaccording to their chats. She also told the guythat she wish tocome to akure to visit her, but the guy said inthe chat that hedidn’t have money to finance the transport ofwhich bimpe repliedthat “don’t worry, I will sort out myself”. Onseeing this, my headrang a bell. I felt an headache instantly. I tookmy time to readthrough all their conversations and Idiscovered that she doexchange nudes with the guy, they flirt to theextreme, and theywere also dating. It was then I got the trueimage that bimpe isactually with another guy whom she said its acousin. But again Ithought of it that she invited me to comethere yesterday, canshe be with another guy and still invite me?,The time was now8:43am. I called bimpe and told her that Iwant to visit her at hercousin’s place and that she should give methe address. Shereplied me that “I’m sorry, u can’t come, I andmy cousin had aserious misunderstanding yesterday nite andtill this morning.Infact, we haven’t spoke since last nite tillnow, so its notadvisable for you to come” I said ok and thenhanged up.I said to my self that chaiiii………..onihaxy, yoube first classmaga.Just as I was imagining my “mumurity”, Idon’t know either totrace the address I found on facebook, or toset her up, kidnapher and molest her, so many evil things werejust going throughmy mind, then a text message came in frombimpe which says ”baby, I am on my way to your place”. Gangaun, my headsparked again, I started rehearsing how I willshout on her, I wasreasoning if I should show her my discovery ornot. I don’t knowwhat to do next, I was just restless. Walkingup and down myroom. About 30mins later. I heard the sound“ko ko ko” on mydoor. Who is that was my response to theknock, and a sweetvoice came from outside saying its me bimpe.I frowned and open the door. Before I knew it,she dropped herluggage, hugged me and then planted a kisson my lips. Before Iknew what was happening, I have forgot all my rehearsals……………to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment