Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl(season 2&3 epi3&4)

Episode 3
I looked at the screen of my phone. It was
kemi. I also met kemi online before my
encounter with bimpe. She claimed to be
based in lagos according to her back then
when we met 9 months ago.
She told me she was a fashion designer and
also a part time student of yabatech at the
same time. After 3 weeks of chating when we
met, she sent her phone number to me on
facebook after several pleas. Our friendship
became interesting that we were fond of each
other, I would always call her in the morning,
afternoon, and night. I would sent series of
sms to kemi and she would also send hers.
After few weeks of friendship, I asked her out
and she gave me a pending response. I never
gave up on kemi as I kept pressurising her to
be mine, convincing her with sweet and
mouth-watering talks. I never seized to
bombard her with my specially designed love
sms. Alas, she finally agreed to be my
girlfriend and the official E-dating started 6
months ago..
At the beginning of the E-dating, everything
was going smooth, I was always looking
forward to the day I would get to see kemi
face to face. We began to plan how we would
meet and I never had the feelings that it was a
distance affairs, I always have this possibility
and positivity kind of mindset that we would
be together someday no matter how long the
“E-dating” lasted.
About 2 month into the relationship, things
began to get complicated. Kemi no longer call
or text me like she used to do before,
conversation began to get boring as the day
passes by and to crown it all, kemi would
always be on my neck for airtime credits.
At first, I didn’t find any fault or problem in
sending airtime to her. I had this mentality
that she is my girlfriend and I am responsible
for recharging her phone so that other guys
wouldn’t snatch her from me. But along the
line, I was getting uncomfortable with the card
of a thing. Kemi would not call on a good day
to greet me on check on me, anytime my
phone rings and I picked, the conversation is
always “baby please send me card”, and the
funniest thing was that she would only flash
me or call to tell me “baby, I have seen the
card, thanks” and she would hang up. It was
when she needed another card that she would
dial my number again. The whole thing got
boring to me and I began to loose interest in
kemi gradually, it got to a time that I stopped
calling her also. When she calls to ask for
airtime as usual, I would promise her that I
would send it and ended up not sending
anything, when she finally realized that airtime
isn’t coming forth from me anymore, the
communication was broken finally as she no
longer calls again neither do I call her also.
And 4 months ago was the last time we spoke
together.
Seeing her call again, I was shocked and
surprised, I was like “so this girl still have my
number all this while?”. I stopped thinking
about bimpe and I picked the call.
ME: hello
KEMI: hi onihaxy, nawa for you oooo, you
didn’t even bother to call me again. This is
unfair
ME: I’m so sorry kemi, I lost my phone, and I
got a new phone and lost the former contacts.
KEMI: onihaxy!!!!!!!, so how did you know its
me.
ME: I recognised your voice, I got to know that
its you when you said “hello” KEMI: ok dear,
how are you?, I have missed you ooooo.
ME: ****yinmu, “oloshi, may thunder fire you if
you demand for card again today”****** I
missed you too dear.
KEMI: I just called to tell you that I’m
attending a wedding in akure next weekend. I
would see you when I’m around.
ME: its ok, can’t wait to see you.
KEMI: are you sure?
ME: yes
KEMI: ok dear. Baby please help me with little
airtime please.
ME: ***oloshi****, ok, but not now
KEMI: when?, I need it urgently please.
ME: I’m not at home at the moment and I
didn’t go with my wallet, maybe when I get
back home sha.
KEMI: thanks dear, I will be expecting it. Can’t
wait to see you next weekend.
ME: can’t wait to see you too. Bye
KEMI: bye ***hanged up******
Yeah, its time for me to get a “pension s-x”
for all my wasted
investment***************

Episode 2
Episode 4
After the call that evening, I dropped my
phone on the bed, I began to contemplate on
whether to send the card or not. I think back
to the past and I remembered that she had
bad records when it come to lies. Kemi had
lied so many times to me just to get recharge
cards. I could remembered vividly the day she
called me at 10pm that she needed N400mtn
card to call her families and inform them that
her mother was critically ill and needed
medical attention urgently, I was shocked and
began to shiver that night, “oooh, God please
save my future mother inlaw for me ooo, I
don’t want to loose her at the moment” I was
running helter skater to get the recharge card
that night. I had to rush down to the ATM to
make a VTU transfer when I couldn’t see a
vendor. After transferring the card to her, she
didn’t call me and I didn’t have any airtime on
my phone to call her. I had to use a
neighbour’s phone to call her. I intentionally
adjust my voice when I called her.
ME: hello kemi,
KEMI: who is this? *****is he the one calling?
****** “another lady was asking her at the
background”
ME: ***angried and amazed*** its me kunle
KEMI: ***replied the other lady, “No, its not
him, its another person”**** kunle from where
please?
ME: from lagos.
KEMI: can’t recollect such identity. How did
you get my number please? *****the
background lady: cut him off jaree and let’s
call another person****
Hello, pls call me tomorrow morning. I’m busy
at the moment
ME: ok ****hanged up****.
From the little drama. I knew it already that I
was played. But I was blinded with love to
express my feelings.
All the memories of her past lies was flashing
back in my brain. Then I thought of it again,
“what if her next visitation is actually true?”. I
began to imagine the pictures of her gorgeous
look and endowed packages I had been seeing
on her facebook profile, I began to imagine
myself squeezing and experimenting her killer
“ukwu”. Immediately, I became totally
confused on whether to send the card or not?.
After few minutes of contemplating, then I
remembered I have a friend who once delivered
me from a scammer. Then I decided to chat
with “sege” on whatsapp concerning kemi’s
matter.
ME: ogbeni how far?
SEGE: oko bimpe, I dey oooooo.
ME: you know well, who be oko bimpe?
SEGE: eeeh, sorry, Mr maga I mean jaree
ME: you no well ni
SEGE: loooool
ME: errrhhhm, you still remember this girl,
kemi?
SEGE: who is kemi?
ME: that my babe wey I tell you say she dey
stay for lag na.
SEGE: I no remember ooo.
ME: the one I met before bimpe na.
SEGE: oooooooooooooh, that your recharge
card babe abi?.
ME: yeah
SEGE: wetin do her?
ME: she just called me say she dey come
akure next weekend
SEGE: that one nice na. Na kitten weekend be
that for you na.
ME: you no well
SEGE: are you guys still dating?
ME: we never broke up before, we only stopped
communicating with each other
SeGE: and wetin be that one?, no be break-up
be that.
ME: that one aside jaree. She said I should
send her airtime.
SEGE: hmmmmm. I trust you say you don send
am already.
ME: no oooo, I am contemplating on whether
to send or not.
SEGE: that babe na cheap airtime scammer.
But since she talk say she dey come akure, risk
this last one and send like 200mtn sha.
Atleast to pour water on ground and then walk
on wet ground.
ME: thanks jaree my guy.
SEGE: I hear. But don’t send another airtime
again until you set your eyes on her oooooo.
ME: I hear.
The following morning on my way to work, I
stopped at a vendor and got a N200 airtime
for kemi. As usual, she only called to thank
me in 12 seconds and later hanged up. 3days
gone and I didn’t hear from kemi again until
the 4th night which was thursday night when
she called me again.
ME: hello dear, how are you?
KEMI: I’m fine dear, thanks for the other day
ME: you are welcome dear
KEMI: I also want to remind you that I would
be around next weekend oooo. And you will
talk me out and buy gifts for me ooo.
ME: no problem dear.
KEMI: thanks love. I’m missing you seriously
ME: same here
KEMI: that’s my baby. Errrrrrhmm honey, can
you please help me with a little airtime
please?, even if it is just N200 please......
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment