Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl(season 1 epi6&7)

** after segun’s call*****Bimpe: onihaxy, what is all this now?, how doI leave here now,your friend went home to bring money only forhim to call that hishouse was robbed.ME: I’m amazed too, infact, I don’t know whatto do and I don’tknow anybody else who can borrow me thismoney.BIMPE: I must leave here today oooo, see thetime now, its11:52am already. I must leave hereooooooooo. Find somethingto do ooooo, ****she started bahavingfunny******ME: what do u suggest that I should do now?.BIMPE: I don’t know ooooo. Just think of howyou will get Tfarefor me that will take me to PHC. Maybe youshould call unclesegun back and beg him to refund that 5k, Iwill sort out how toget home myself.ME: I’m not sure if segun will refund themoney, but I think ofsomething. Why not beg your cousin to borrowyou the money.And when I send it to your account, you willrefund back to himBIMPE: I told you that my cousin is stingy andthat we foughtbefore my departure. Infact, when I went thereto pick my schoolID card, I gave him the best insults of his life.Dear, can youimagine what he said when I got there?ME: what dear?BIMPE: he said I should help him to fetchwater from the well atthe 5th house away from his house after herefused to give memoney.ME: but na waoo, that your cousin no dey tryoooo. I wish toknow him shaBIMPE: pls no be dat one dey do me. Help mefind means toreach PHC. Call uncle segun and beg himME: ok.…..I picked my phone and dial sege’s numberand placed it onspeaker.ME: sege, how far na, abeg help me with that5k, my babe deycry here and he wan comot today.SEGE: I no fit drop am ooo, dem don thief theone wey I get forhouse so this 5k na the last thing on me.ME: abeg help me now.SEGE: ok wait, let me call Akin and talk tohim, I will get back toyou..and he hanged up.….I don’t know who Akin is but I am sure SEGEis up to anotherdrama.. After 2minutes, segun called back.SEGE: guy, I don talk to akin. He say him fittry help u make ucome meet am, but him talk say I must deythere as guarantorincase of wahala.ME: no problem now, how we go waka abeg?SEGE: come meet me for house and we go gotogether go meetakin. Hope money for bike dey your handoooo, I no go pay forany bike oooo. Akin talk say him fit help you10k.ME: thanks, I will be on my way. I hanged upI opened my wallet and found out that I hadjust 200naira inside.I turned to bimpe.ME: baby, there is another problem,BIMPE: what is the problem again my dear, goand meet the socall akin now and get the money for me toleave here, its 12:09already nowME: I have just 200naira with me and if Ishould calculate thefare from my house to segun’s house and fromsegun’s house toakin’s house, I will spend 600naira sincesegun is going with me.BIMPE: ok, take this remaining 500naira withme and add it to the200naira with you. Pls be fast and hurry up.ME: ok ****i collected the 500naira, dashedout of the house,stopped a 50naira bike and went to meetsege……………………….On reaching segun’s house.Me: sege how farsege: mr maga. How u dey?Me: na me be mr maga abi?, ur papa. Who isakin that u aretalking about?.Sege: u be mumu. U no knw say na drama idey act?.Me: just kidding. I don collect the remaining500naira wey shehold.Sege: confirm. Ur head don dey work. How utake do am?Me: i tell her say i no get tfare take come urplace, she give methe 5hundred.Sege: dat one nice, so ur balance remain4,500 be that.Me: oya give me the 5k make i dey go home.Sege: u dey craze. So, u wan go give her themoney abi?Me: i just hold am. But to be serious, i deypity bimpe shasege: u be mumu. She pity u wen she collectur money go Bleepperson for free at ijoka?Me: but she get test tomorrow na.Sege: let her fail. Dat one go dey remind say“magacology” nabad elective.Me: wetin i go come do next?,sege: leave this money with me, dey go housego meet ur babe.Tell her say akin no see his atm card makeshe wait till 2marowen u go enter bank go settle ur debit palava.Update me onwhatsapp any developmentMe: oki left segun’s house, stopped a bike an wenthome straight.Me: sweetheart, helobimpe: dear, its unfair oo. U left since morningknowing that iwill travelme: so sorry dear.Bimpe: oya where is the money?, its 1pmalready, let me startgoing.Me:***i broke the bad news as directed bysegun.Bimpe was sad, frown and started ranting. Shepicked her boxand bag.Me: dear, pls wait till 2moro, i go to bank tosettle the atm debitand give u the money.Bimpe: i hav test tomorow, i cant wait. Let mego to my cousinand beg him again hopefully he can help me.Me: but why are u going with your loads.Bimpe: i dont have much time, if i can get themoney, i will leavefrom there, but if i cant, i will return here tosleep.Bimpe picked her loads and left at 1:20am.Immediately after sheleft, her number wasnt reachable again. I saidto my self, “chaiii,thunder fire segun and bimpe o. So i no goyansh this girl thisnite”. I opened her facebook account but norecent chat. Iupdated segun on whatsapp and he told me tolock up that bimpeis gone. So i zero my mind that she has leftakure and that i paid4,500 for one round of s-x.Up till 8pm, her number isnt reachable, idropped my fone andslept off. At about 9:40pm, i heard a knock onmy window. Iasked “who is that?”. Its me bimpe, come andopen the entrancedoor for me, the voice replied.I jumped up, my d--k suddenly got erect as I was heading towards the door and said to myself, let meBleep.ing begin..
I ushered bimpe inside. Her face looks swollen,shelooks so much unhappy. I took her bags fromher and we enteredthe room.Me: bimpe, what happened to your lines?, youhave beenunreachable, I don’t know how to find you.You have scaredme……. Bla bla bla.BIMPE: ****silence for a moment and thenlater talked****, mydear, I really suffered today. A lot happendthat I can’t explain.ME: pls dear, tell me anything that happened,you fought yourcousin again?BIMPE: something like that,ME: he doesn’t give you the money?. Andwhy?BIMPE:: so many things are better left unsaid.I can’t just talk rightnow.ME: but why were you late?BIMPE: we were settling the quarrel. And also,he sent me onanother erand. That is what took my time.ME: eyah, so sorry. How will you go aboutyour test now?BIMPE: I have called my friends in mydepartment to arrange forme. But dear, do me a favour.ME: what’s that?BIMPE: can you please increase the moneyyou are collectingtomorrow to 30k pls, I have to settle mylecturer incharge of thiscourse I should write tomorrow.ME: no problemBIMPE: and one more thing pleaseME: what is that dear?BIMPE: maybe you should go to that akin firstto get the moneyincase if bank issue will not settle tomorrowand pls make it early.Latest before 9AM.ME:, no problem****all through this conversation, bimpe isn’thappy at all, she lookdisappointed. I tried to figure out whathappened but I couldn’t..BIMPE: pls I’m seriously hungry, is thereanything I can eat beforeI take my bath?ME: there is rice inside the pot. Go and warmit and eat.****bimpe stood up still not smiling and wentto the kitchen. Whileshe was in the kitchen. Her fone which is onmy bed gave afacebook notification sound. I knew it must bea facebookmessage but I couldn’t open it due to securitypassword. I decidedto check it later. Few minutes later, she wasthrough with the foodand she came back to the room, and said, Iwant to have my bath,do you care to join?. On hearing this, my bodymoved, my d--kresponded instantly. Just as I stood up to pullof my cloths, I heardanother knock on my window “ko ko ko ko”****who is that?. its me seun, a voice replied.Seun is my neighbour, he occupies the first“one roomselfcontain” in the compound. Our house is ablock of 6 selfconsthat has only one main entrance. We all haveto pass through theentrance from outside. Seun had travelled tolagos 3days earlierand just arrived at past 10 as at the time ofknocking. I wentoutside to open the main entrance door forhim, as my sureneighbour, we went to his room, gist a littleabout the journey,why he came late, what he brought for me.Etc, I spent like15minutes with seun, he gave me a longbread. I went back tothe room and met adebimpe on towel pressingher phone with the2 hands which indicates that she was chatingwith someone. Butshe still look unhappy. As I drew close to heron the bed, sheclosed her facebook application, pressed thelock button anddropped the phone. Can we have our bathnow?, bimpe asked. Ireplied YES.She went into the bathroom and I followedher.What is wrong with you bimpe?, u look sad,Iasked. She replied,“I just had a stressful day”.She removed her towel. Oh my God!, thosebosoms wereaveragely big and firm, my d--k resurrectedinside my boxers,she noticed this and smile. But I couldperceive the smell of“recent s-x” on her which I never mind. Iopened the shower, Ibath first while she follows. She turned herback to me, I couldsee the clear view of the a$$. I moved closer,stood at her backand held her bosoms from behind. Shemoaned oouchhh. Icontinue squeezing and pressing while theshower was droppingon us. Still backing her, I moved my my handsdown herabdomen, this time, she moan faster, sheturned to me, kissedmy passionately while taking her hand downto my erected d--k.Our body was close that I could feel her Tippin touching me. Iheld her a$$ and start pressing and spanking.She kissed medown to my neck while stroking my d--k, shekissed down to mysmall Tips. This time I started moaning too.She moved hermouth to my abdomen, until she finally kneltdown before me andbury my d--k inside her mouth. Ooooo, yeahbabyyyy oooouch. Istarted making sound and she suck faster anddeeper. After5mins, she stood up and kissed me. Then shesaid, “did I try?”, ureally suck well, I replied. ‘Won’t you give meorals too? Saidbimpe. I thought within 2 seconds that I darenot put my mouthinto that public hole, “when we get to bed” Ireplied. She resumedthe shower and I dashed into my bedroom,raised up themattress and removed a condom, wore it andreturn tobathroom,. I stopped the shower, suck herbosoms, turned herback to me and entered from behind.Ouuuch huuuuh haaah babyyyy harderrrr,bimpe was moaning, Istarted pressing harder, I shifted back a bit,drew her closer andgrabbed her bosoms while bleeping, I laterleave the bosoms,spanked her and then held her hips. Webleeped for like15minutes in the bathroom before she c-mand I did the same.We left the bathroom and went to the bed. Butsumthing is wrongsomewhere. Bimpe is not tight in the K---y-Catand also, sheneva smiled, she still looks sad after the s-x.On getting to the bedroom, we had anothers-x but it was soboring because bimpe makes it seem like a“forced s-x”. Noglamour, no anxiety, then I knew somethingmust be wrongbetween her and her “cousin”. 3minutes afterthe second s-x,bimpe said, “please don’t forget to go outearly for that money inthe morning please” and I want to sleep, goodnight. I repliedalso “good night”.But I couldn’t sleep because I was worryingabout why bimpe isunhappy, who sent the message?, whathappened?, few minuteslater, bimpe called my name twice which Ididn’t respond. Ipretend as if I was sleeping. She then rose up,picked her fone,went into the bathroom. I over head hersaying “please I beg ufor the sake of the love between us, pls forgiveme”. Pls comeonline on facebook and let’s chat please”. She“tipped toe” backto the bed, called me again which I didn’trespond, then shestarted chating for another 45 minutes. Icouldn’t stop herbecause I want to know what transpiredbetween her and hercaller. I decided to wait till I wake up before I find out......to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment