Thursday 16 February 2017

Adebimpe the Facebook girl(season 1 final episode)

**i woke up early around 4am, bimpe wasstill sleeping, Ipicked up my phone, opened her facebook asusual and read herrecent conversations.SWORD:, why are you calling me?, I told younot to call meagain, what else do you want?BIMPE: I can explain everything please.SWORD: what is it that you want to explain. Itold you myneighbour who has a shop at ODA road saidhe saw you comingout from a house infront of his shop earliertoday with your boxand bag, he even said the guy saw u off towhere u took bike, andwhen u left here today, you went back to thesame house withyour bag and he saw you also. He even toldme the guy is yourboyfriend isn’t it?. So is that your daddy’sfriend you are talkingabout?.BIMPE: pls is not what you think. Pls, let meexplain.SWORD: what is it that you want to explain?BIMPE: the guy is my elder brother’s friend. Ionly went there todeliver message to him.SWORDMAN: you went there to delivermessage to him and hewent to the chemist opposite his house to buycondom a daybefore your on friday that you arrived?*******chaiiii, I knew its badmus the chemistguy infront of myhouse. I was there on friday to buy condombefore bimpe’sarrival, and when I saw bimpe off. On my wayhome, he called meand said my babe is beautiful oooo. I repliedthat yes. He asked,is that the new catch?. I said “no ooo, wehave been dating forthe past 5 months and she used to comearound. Maybe u don’tnotice”,. Ur condom don expire ooooo, thething dey quick burst.I only make mouth and joked that day. And Iremember he usedto tell me he lives in ijoka at sundaybustop…… Back to thechat.BIMPE: pls I don’t have anything with himplease.SWORDMAN. Did u know that after the quiksexwe had thisafternoon, I traced ur detination with a bike asu were going and itmatched the exact location I heard of?. So allthis years that wehave been dating, you have been cheating onme?.BIMPE: ok, let me confess, he is not myboyfriend and I don’t lovehim, u are the only one I love. U remembered Isaid I want to visityou in akure this month which you said youdon’t have money onyou, but I missed you and which to see youand feel ur armsagain after 3months that we hadn’t see, then Itold him I want tocome to akure to see him, he fell for it andsend me Tfare. Thathow I got to akure. and after seeing him for10mins, I came downstraight to ur place to spend the rest of mystay. pleaseunderstand.SWORD: and decided to go back to him tocollect another Tfarewithout having s-x with him?BIMPE: believe me, he is just a puppet. He somuch seem to likeme that he can give me anything. But its youthat I love sodiq. Ilove you so much. I just used him and exploithim to get close tothe person that I love which is you please.SWORD: so how do u explain the condom hebought?BIMPE: that one is a lie sodiq, infact, I didn’tallowed him to kissme, u and I have been dating for 2years now, Ican’t just cheat onyou.SWORD:. And you want to tell me you will nothave s-x thisnight?BIMPE: I swear, I told him I’m a virgin andthat I don’t want to betouched till my wedding nite which he agreesto. Pls believe me,I and just using him and exploiting him pls. IfI don’t love you, Iwon’t stay till that late nite before leavingyour place.. Plssss.SWORD: but I gave you 5k while u wereleaving my placepreviously, why don’t you take transport withthat and travel?BIMPE: I told u I want to use the money tomake my hair, and Iwant to exploit this guy to get my Tfare andsome provisions. Itsbecause of the love I have for you that makesme not to botheryou about my needs. Pls sodiq, don’t makethis thingcomplicated please.SWORD: thanks for all the sweet s-x anyways.My regards toyour new boyfriend and don’t ever call meagain, I mean it. Bye.**********chaiiii, na me me “exploitation andusability mugu?”.Chaiiiii, this girl must suffer today.I woke her up, looked into her eyes and said itboldly for the firsttime. Bimpe, “I want to have s-x”BIMPE: baby, I am weak, and beside, I’m nota intimacy gadgetthat you can just pick and play with.ME: I’m sorry dear, I just have the urge ritenow please.BIMPE: I just don’t have the urge thismorning. Just go out andget me money to go to PHC today please.ME: so u are refusing me?BIMPE: yes, maybe when you give me themoney you promised,we can the have a good s-x.ME: then I am not in the mood to go out also.How will I needlove making from my girl and she will refuseit. And I will try toplease her whenever she needs anything.BIMPE:. ****frowned face*****, so its becauseof the money youwanted to give me that is making you to wakeme up for s-x?.Do you think I’m a prostitute?, do u think Ican’t survive withoutyour money?”******** bimpe startedranting*********She stood up, arranged her back, wore hersandals and left thehouse.****i remain inside without any motive to lookfor her. I said tomyself, “atleast, I have had a Bleep of thevalue of my money.I picked my phone to update segun about thelatest happenings.He hailed me on whatsapp saying “mr magadon dey get sensebe that.Now it was around 5:10am, I was still on mybed, doingmeditation on how the day would look like,then I saw my dooropened, and behold, I saw bimpe. Back intothe room with herbags*****

No comments:

Post a Comment